Please note that this roadshow has been postponed until the spring due to low numbers. An update will be posted once a spring date has been confirmed.
To register an interest in attending in the spring please use the form below.
The Achievement Scheme Review Committee (ASRC) will be running another Achievement Scheme Roadshow on 14th October 2017, this roadshow is open to any BMFA member who wishes to attend, the roadshow will be an all day event and tea/coffee and lunch will be provided. There is no cost to attend however places are limited to 100.
This roadshow is being held at the BMFA Buckminster, the BMFA NAtional Centre for model aircraft flying.
Lincolnshire, NG33 5RW
For directions see http://nationalcentre.bmfa.org/visitor-info/getting-there
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
It is anticipated that the program for the day will include the following topics
- The ethos and administration of the Achievement Scheme
- Running Examiner/Instructor Workshops
- New Achievement Scheme materials (BPC’s FPV Extension etc)
- Screening the First Draft of the Multi-rotor examiners guidance video
- The Mandatory and suplementary questions
- Q&A Session
If you would like to attend please complete and submit the form below.