The Achievement Scheme Review Committee (ASRC) will be running a further Achievement Scheme Roadshow on Saturday 28th April at BMFA Buckminster (NG33 5RW), this roadshow is open to any BMFA member who wishes to attend, the roadshow will be an all day event and tea/coffee and lunch will be provided. There is no cost to attend however places are limited to 100.
Full addresses and directions are below
Lincolnshire, NG33 5RW, For directions see http://nationalcentre.bmfa.org/visitor-info/getting-there
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
It is anticipated that the program for the roadshow will include the following topics
- The ethos and administration of the Achievement Scheme
- Running Examiner/Instructor Workshops
- New Achievement Scheme materials (BPC’s FPV Extension etc)
- Screening the First Draft of the Multi-rotor examiners guidance video
- The Mandatory and suplementary questions
- Q&A Session
If you would like to attend please complete and submit the form below.