The Achievement Scheme Review Committee (ASRC) will be running 2 further Achievement Scheme Roadshows in 2018, Saturday 7th April at Pedham Place Golf Centre, Swanley (BR8 8PP) and on Saturday 28th April at BMFA Buckminster (NG33 5RW), these roadshows are open to any BMFA member who wishes to attend, the roadshows will be all day events and tea/coffee and lunch will be provided. There is no cost to attend however places are limited to 100.
Full addresses and directions are below
Lincolnshire, NG33 5RW, For directions see http://nationalcentre.bmfa.org/visitor-info/getting-there
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
It is anticipated that the program for the roadshows will include the following topics
- The ethos and administration of the Achievement Scheme
- Running Examiner/Instructor Workshops
- New Achievement Scheme materials (BPC’s FPV Extension etc)
- Screening the First Draft of the Multi-rotor examiners guidance video
- The Mandatory and suplementary questions
- Q&A Session
If you would like to attend please complete and submit the form below.