Not long to go until the first Achievement Scheme Roadshow of 2019 which takes place at
Oswaldtwistle Mills Business & Conference Centre Click here for venue details
Accrington BB5 0EY at 10.30 am on Saturday 30th March.
You can reserve your place on the BMFA Go Membership portal Events & Courses section or via the following direct link.
You can also email email@example.com to reserve your place.
This roadshow is open to any examiner, instructor or BMFA member interested in the Achievement Scheme.
Provisional Program of the day.
10.30 – 11.00 Arrival & Registration (with Tea & Coffee)
11.00 Introduction & Welcome – Aim and format of the day
11.15 Philosophy of the Achievement Scheme
11.45 Continued Competence
- Role of Clubs & Areas
- Responses to questionnaire – summary
- Is there a problem ?
12:15 Q & A Session
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch Break
13.30 On-line Developments
- Getting the most out of the portal
- Importance of Club input
- Certificate of attendance for Workshops & Road-shows – how it works
14.00 Video Guidance
Update on FW – A & B test videos.
- Discussion on usefulness.
- Potential application to other tests, ‘A Flying Start’ etc.
14.30 Regulatory Changes – to include targeted discussion
- Registration & Competency – what do they mean?
- Current situation – CAP1763
15.00 Tea Break
15.30 General Q & A Session
- Delegate’s opportunity to raise questions etc.
- What can the ASRC do to help examiners and instructors ?
16.00 – 16.30 (approximately) Close of Road-show